Agilent 5352B 40 GHz CW Microwave Counter
|See All Frequency Counters From Agilent/Keysight Technologies||See All Products From Agilent/Keysight Technologies|
The Agilent 5352B provides fast and precise measurements from 10 Hz to 40 GHz (46 GHz optional) and features microwave components that are integrated on a single hybrid gallium arsenide (GaAs) circuit for added speed and reliability. The 5352B distinguished by wide frequency coverage, exceptional sensitivity, fast tracking, high measurement throughput, and wide FM tolerance.
Built-in microprocessors provide math functions, including measurement scaling and offset. Automatic amplitude discrimination measures the frequency of the highest-amplitude signal in a multi-signal environment. A full set of diagnostic routines provides general information and troubleshooting.
The 5352B integrates easily into test systems. English-like commands simplify integration with other components, and the easy-to-read liquid crystal displays can serve as message centers for the system.
- Frequency range from 10 Hz to 40 GHz (46 GHz with Opt. 005) directly measures in millimeter wave range, without expensive mixers
- Sensitivity to -32 dBm ensures accurate measurement of low-energy signals
- Low kickback noise for sensitive environments; sleep mode reduces noise to -70 dBm
- Fast acquisition time (60 ms in automatic, fast acquisition tracking mode; 20 ms in manual mode) for improved throughput.
- Up to 120 measurements per second (100 in automatic mode) over HP-IB (fully programmable)
- Fast tracking speed allows effortless tracking of source drift to 1 GHz per second; ideal for measuring the response of voltage-controlled oscillator to voltage-source tuning.
Request a Quote For This Product