Agilent / Keysight 71612C 12.5 Gb/s BERT/Error Performance Analyzer
|See All Communications Test Equipment From Agilent/Keysight Technologies||See All Products From Agilent/Keysight Technologies|
The Agilent 71612C error performance analyzer is the ideal solution for the research, development and manufacturing test of Gbit lightwave and digital components, devices and subsystems from 100 Mb/s to 12.5 Gb/s.
With this high performance serial pattern generator and error detector, you can perform error analysis to verify the operation and quality of lightwave submarine cable systems, SONET/SDH telecom and datacom transceivers, Gbit datacom serial links, high-speed logic devices, and optical amplifiers and modulators.
The analyzer can be used to test 10.6 Gbit ethernet and forward error correction (FEC) rates giving you a breadth of applications to help you thoroughly test and characterize your devices for complete confidence in your product.
The four sub-rate outputs of the 71612C are suitable for the generation of 3.125 Gb/s test patterns required to test the XAUI interface of 10 Gigabit Ethernet devices. What''s more, the ''alternate pattern mode'' of operation allows synchronous selection of the de-skew and data patterns.
- Generate exceptional waveforms even with reflective or poor terminations
- Dedicate the analyzer''s whole display for pattern editing
- Simulate long distance testing using burst-mode gating in re-circulating loop tests
- Quickly locate the optimum decision point in the eye waveform with auto-decision thresholds and phase alignment
- Identify individual errored bits in custom patterns using error location analysis (ELA)
- Display any bit in a custom pattern using the flexible pattern trigger
- Automatically predict conventionally unmeasurable low BER using Q-factor measurement and eye-contour analysis
- Generate real-life test patterns to stress your system-under-test
- Create a cost effective 12.5 Gb/s frequency agile jitter measuring system
- Convert electrical-to-optical and optical-to-electrical signals that are SONET/SDH compliant
Request a Quote For This Product