Agilent / Keysight 81104A Pulse Generator 80Mhz
The Agilent 81104A 80 MHz Pulse Pattern Generator with one or two Agilent 81105A output modules (single-/dual-channel) builds on the performance of the 81101A and is backward-compatible.
The 81104A extends the frequency range and adds RZ/NRZ pattern capability up to 16 kbit per channel. An NRZ strobe channel provides a trigger at arbitrary points in the pattern, or can be used as an additional pattern source.
If two 81105A Output modules are available, the outputs can be added. This allows elaborate pulse shapes for simulating glitches, testing clock-recovery circuits or generating 3- or 4-level codes.
For the dual-channel configuration, two (2) output modules Agilent 81105A are required.
- Single-/dual-channel pulse pattern generator
- 80 MHz, 10 V from 50 Ohm into 50 Ohm
- Triggerable / PLL operation selectable
- Pulse / burst / pattern modes selectable
- Variable transition times
- BNC outputs, single-ended
- Single- or dual-channel: Requires 1 or 2 output modules 81105A
Request a Quote For This Product