Agilent / Keysight 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator
|See All Function Generators From Agilent/Keysight Technologies||See All Products From Agilent/Keysight Technologies|
High precision pulse generator is enhanced with a versatile signal generator, offering distortion capabilities to stress your device to its limit
- Arbitrary bit-shaped pattern generator for ideal and distorted pattern up to 660 Mbit/s.
- Function arbitrary generator provides versatile waveforms and modulation capabilities to adapt the signal to devices requirements
- Noise generator combines two required extremes: random noise and repeatable noise with very long repetition rates for simple problem identification
Generation of 330-MHz pulses and 500-MHz function/arbitrary waveforms with a 2.5-GSa/s sample rate and 14-bit vertical resolution;
- Selectable crest factors for white Gaussian noise lets engineers determine how much distortion to apply to a device during stress testing to meet various serial bus standards;
- Glitch-free timing parameter changes allow engineers to change the frequency without drop-outs or glitches and enable continuous operation without rebooting or resetting the device under test; and
- Arbitrary bit patterns show capacitive load of the channels using simple pattern settings. Complex measurement setups are no longer necessary to test designs to their limits.
- Pulses 330 MHz, 500 Mhz sine waves, 660 Mbit pattern
Waveform creation and editing
Get advanced signal creation/editing capability without tedious programming with 33503A BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro Software.
Request a Quote For This Product