Agilent/Keysight E6651A Mobile WiMAX Test Set
Mobile WiMAX Test Set
|See All Communications Test Equipment From Agilent/Keysight Technologies||See All Products From Agilent/Keysight Technologies|
The E6651A represents a significant breakthrough in mobile WiMAX testing. It offers a unique combination of flexible base station emulation and RF parametric tests in one integrated unit, with support for IEEE 802.16e 2005 Protocol Conformance Test (PCT). This extends Agilent’s unmatched portfolio of WiMAX test solutions for development, verification and conformance customers.
The E6651A Mobile WiMAX test set is a universal tool that can be used by different groups within an engineering company - for example, by those focused on protocol development, RF and baseband verification, or application integration - so this test asset never sits idle.
The E6651A provides instrument-grade RF signal generation and signal analysis capability up to 6GHz capable of addressing current and planned WiMAX profiles. A suite of RF measurements can be used for characterization, calibration, and verification of WiMAX transmitter and receiver performance. The addition of the N6422C WiMAX Wireless Test Manager makes it easy to automate test plans and increase test coverage.
• WiMAX Forum®-validated PCT and NCT solutions
• Key component in RPT systems
• Minimize test house usage with pre-RCT and pre-mIOT test capabilities
• TTCN-3 protocol test case support
• Built-in base station emulation supports network entry, data connection and data transfer for WiMAX™ Mobile Station (MS) Test
• Stack-based protocol tests
• Real-time protocol debug and analysis
• Instrument grade signal source and signal analyzer to 6GHz
• Two downlink channels for MIMO MS test
• Full suite of RF parametric tests
• Automation software provides ready-to-use test plans
Request a Quote For This Product