Agilent/Keysight E7405A EMC Spectrum Analyzer, 9hz-26.5Ghz
E7405A EMC Spectrum Analyzer, 9hz-26.5Ghz
|See All EMC and EMI Equipment From Agilent/Keysight Technologies||See All Products From Agilent/Keysight Technologies|
Early evaluation of your design's EMI performance is essential for a successful product. The E7405A EMC standard analyzer provides the capabilities you need in an analyzer to make in-house EMI precompliance testing a reality.
The EMC standard analyzer offers you the best value with more productivity options built-in, and guarantees the fast delivery.
When combined with a broadband antenna, the E7405A provides the capabilities to check for radiated emissions coming from your DUT. This is best done in an area that is free from reflective objects such as an open area or EMI chamber.
Test for noise or interference placed on power or data lines by coupling the E7405A instrument to the power or data line through a line impedance stabilization network (LISN) device or absorbing clamp.
• 1 Hz to 5 MHz (including 200 Hz, 9 kHz, 120 kHz, 1 MHz EMI BW)
• +12.5 dBm TOI
• ≤ 150 dBm displayed average noise level (DANL)
• Optional (UKB) for lower frequency of 100 Hz
• Log sweep
• Built-in preamplifier
• Optional tracking generator
• Options included standard are: A4H, AYQ, AYX, UKB, 060, 1DR, 1DS, 1D5
• Compatible with E7415A EMI Software
• Compatible with BenchLink Web Remote Software
Request a Quote For This Product