Agilent/Keysight N4901B Serial BERT, 13.5Gb/S
|See All Communications Test Equipment From Agilent/Keysight Technologies||See All Products From Agilent/Keysight Technologies|
The new N4901B Serial BERT 13.5 Gb/s covers frequency ranges from 150 Mb/s to 13.5 Gb/s providing unmatched signal integrity and analysis capabilities.
The N4901B is the industry-first serial BERT product to provide built-in true differential inputs/outputs, clock data recovery (CDR), enhanced jitter capabilities and unrivalled analysis and measurement functionalities for both present and future test needs.
With its broad frequency range and new features, the N4901B Serial BERT 13.5 Gb/s sets a new standard for serial BER test equipment in the 10 Gb/s domain. The instrument´s unique new capabilities and its ability to address a broad range of applications and technologies in the semiconductor and communication industry will help customers to protect investment made in measurement instrumentation.
The new N4901B Serial BERT 13.5 Gb/s provides comprehensive new software. The new "Measurement Suite" offers measurement and analysis features such as bathtub curve, output level, Q-factor, spectral jitter decomposition, fast eye mask, error location capture, etc
• Frequency Range: 150Mb/s - 13.5 Gb/s
• True differential data generation and analysis
• Superior pulse performance
• Jitter modulation capability: 200ps, DC to 1 GHz
• Low intrinsic Jitter: < 1ps RMS TYP.
• Transition Time (10%-90%)s: < 25ps
• Integrated CDR: operates in data rate ranges form 1.0- 1.6 Gb/s 2.11 - 3.20 Gb/s, 4.23 - 6.40 Gb/s and 9.9 - 10.9 Gb/s
• Input Sensitivity:
Request a Quote For This Product