Agilent / Keysight N6705B DC Power Analyzer Mainframe, 600W, 4-Slot
|See All Power Supplies From Agilent/Keysight Technologies||See All Products From Agilent/Keysight Technologies|
The N6705B DC Power Analyzer provides unrivaled productivity gains for sourcing and measuring DC voltage and current into the DUT by integrating up to 4 advanced power supplies with DMM, Scope, Arb, and Data Logger features. The N6705B eliminates the need to gather multiple pieces of equipment and create complex test setups including transducers (such as current probes and shunts) to measure current into your DUT. The DC Power Analyzer also eliminates the need to develop and debug programs to control a collection of instruments and take useful measurements because all functions and measurements are available at the front panel. For even greater control and analysis functions, the DC Power Analyzer can be used with the 14585A Control and Analysis Software. When automated bench setups are required, the N6705B is fully programmable over GPIB, USB, LAN and is LXI Class C Compliant.
N6705B accepts the same modules as N6700 Modular Power System, with 24 modules to choose from. Basic sources for the N6705B include: 50 W, 100 W, and 300 W; up to 100 V, up to 50 A. High-performance sources for the N6705B include: 50 W, 100 W and 300 W; up to 60 V, up to 20 A. Precision sources for the N6705B include: 50 W and 100 W; up to 50 V, up to 3 A. Source/Measure units for the N6705B include: 20 W; up to 20 V, up to 3 A. Each module includes built-in voltmeter, ammeter, scope, arbitrary waveform generator, and data logger functions.
- Easy to use R&D tool for sourcing and measuring DC voltage and current into the DUT
- Integrates capabilities of up to 4 Power Supplies, DMM, Scope, Arb and Data Logger
- Access all capabilities without programming; either use the front panel controls or the 14585A Control and Analysis Software
- Intuitive, dedicated physical controls for common functions
- Large color graphics display for easy viewing of complex data
- Connections and controls color-coded to the display for fast and error-free setup
- Programmable via standard GPIB, LAN and USB; LXI Class C Compliant
Request a Quote For This Product