Agilent/Keysight N9030A PXA Signal and Spectrum Analyzer 3hz up to 50Ghz
|See All 40Ghz-110Ghz From Agilent/Keysight Technologies||See All Products From Agilent/Keysight Technologies|
The PXA signal analyzer, the highest-performance member of the X-Series, is the evolutionary replacement for your current performance signal analyzer. It provides frequency coverage up to 50GHz, ensures present and future flexibility through optional measurement capabilities and hardware expandability, including the recently introduced real time spectrum analyzer options, and measures signals to 325GHz and beyond with external mixing. The PXA’s advanced performance, flexibility, capability and expandability enable you to address demanding applications in aerospace, defense, commercial communications and more.
The N9030A PXA signal analyzer is a member of the X-Series spectrum analyzers, which is an evolutionary approach to signal analysis that spans instrumentation, measurements and software.
- 3 Hz to 3.6, 8.4, 13.6, 26.5, 43, 44, or 50 GHz; internal preamplifier options up to 50 GHz
- 10 MHz (standard), 25, 40, 85, or 160 MHz analysis bandwidth
- Extend frequency to 110 GHz with Agilent's smart mixers and up to THz with other vendors' mixers
- Upgradable real-time spectrum analyzer capabilities with 100% probability of intercept for signal duration as short as 3.57 µs
- ±0.19 dB absolute amplitude accuracy
- +22 dBm third order intercept (TOI)
- -172 dBm displayed average noise level (DANL) with preamplifier and noise floor extension (NFE)
- -83 dB (-88 dB nominal) W-CDMA ACLR dynamic range (with noise correction on)
Request a Quote For This Product