Agilent/Keysight N9923A FieldFoxHandheld Vector Network Analyzer 4/6Ghz
|See All 500Mhz-6Ghz From Agilent/Keysight Technologies||See All Products From Agilent/Keysight Technologies|
Agilent's FieldFox RF vector network analyzer is the world’s most accurate handheld VNA. Key features include:
- Built-in QuickCal technology enables calibration without a cal kit
- Best measurement stability over time and temperature
- Industry´s only handheld network analyzer with MIL PRF 28800F Class 2 compliance with no exceptions
- Time stamp your measurements with GPS latitude/longitude data
- 4 hour battery life, field replaceable battery
A standard FieldFox RF VNA provides T/R measurements, or S11 and S21, with magnitude and phase. Adding Option 122 (full 2-port S-parameters) allows two-port cal and measurement of all 4 S-parameters at the same time.
Using FieldFox´s vector voltmeter (VVM), similar to the 8508A, the phase shift and electrical length of a device can be measured. The VVM option also provides ratio measurements of two channels, A/B or B/A.
FieldFox´s other application include distance-to-fault and VSWR testing, absolute power measurements, and characterization of 75-ohm cable TV devices.
Vector network analyzer (VNA)
- 2MHz to 4Ghz or 6GHz (option dependent)
- Directivity >42dB, QuickCal, full 2-port cal, dynamic range >100dB
- Transmission/reflection (S21, S11) or full two-port (S21, S11, S12, S22)
- Time domain analysis with gating
Cable and antenna analyzer (CAT), vector voltmeter (VVM)
- 2MHz to 4/6GHz
- CAT: Distance-to-fault, return loss, cable loss
- VVM: Compare phase and electrical length, cable trimming, HP 8508A functionality
Request a Quote For This Product