Agilent/Keysight U8903A Audio Analyzer 10hz-100khz
|See All General Purpose Test From Agilent/Keysight Technologies||See All Products From Agilent/Keysight Technologies|
Agilent U8903A offers you the flexibility to measure and quantify both analog and digital audio applications in one box. With a two-in-one digital audio interface card that provides S/PDIF/AES3 and Digital Serial Interface, U8903A is suitable for applications such as analog and digital IC components, module design, wireless, and consumer electronics audio.
The U8903A audio analyzer combines the functionality of a distortion meter, SINAD meter, frequency counter, AC voltmeter, DC voltmeter and FFT analyzer with a low-distortion audio source. On the bench or in a test system, its accuracy and versatility will help you make an audible difference in your end product.
- Analog and Digital Audio Analysis
- Select generator, analyzer, graph and sweep modes with one-button access
- Characterize signal-to-noise ratio, SINAD, IMD, DFD, THD+N ratio, THD+N level, crosstalk, and more
- Apply weighting functions, standard filters and custom filters
- View numerical and graphical displays of measurement results
- 2 in 1 screen (generator and analyzer in the same display screen)
- 5ppm frequency accuracy for generator and analyzer
- ±1% amplitude accuracy for generator and analyzer
- -101dB analyzer residual distortion + noise at 20Hz to 20kHz
- ±0.01dB signal flatness
Request a Quote For This Product