Anritsu MS2830A Spectrum/Signal Analyzer 9khz up to 43Ghz
The MS2830A is a spectrum analyzer/signal analyzer with top-class measurement speed at medium-class price. It has best-of-class dynamic range (average noise level [DANL]: –153 dBm, third-order intermodulation distortion [TOI]: +15 dBm) and excellent ±0.3 dB (typ.) total level accuracy using unique level calibration technology.
The MS2830A supports an optional vector signal generator (VSG) and can be used as a reference signal source for tests of parts Tx characteristics or as a signal source for tests of Rx characteristics. Installing the VSG option cuts investment costs and footprint size. The IQproducer PC software generates waveform patterns for the VSG, supporting various communication methods, including LTE FDD, LTE TDD (TD-LTE), Mobile WiMAX, etc.
- Frequency Range: MS2830A-040: 9 kHz to 3.6 GHz
MS2830A-041: 9 kHz to 6 GHz
MS2830A-043: 9 kHz to 13.5 GHz
MS2830A-044: 9 khz to 26.5 Ghz
MS2830A-045: 9 khz to 43 Ghz
- Total Level Accuracy: ±0.3 dB typ. (include ATT switching deviation + frequency response)
*Note general "absolute" amplitude accuracy does not include ATT switching deviation and frequency response.
- Dynamic Range: 168 dBm* *Difference between TOI and DANL as simple reference
- Third-Order Intermodulation Distortion [TOI]: +15 dBm
- Average Noise Level [DANL]: -153 dBm/Hz
- Adjacent Channel Leakage Power [ACLR]: -78 dBc (W-CDMA: with noise cancellation function ON)
- SSB Phase Noise: -109 dBc/Hz (@ 500 MHz, 1-kHz offset, with Opt-066)
: -118 dBc/Hz (@ 500 MHz, 10-kHz offset, with Opt-066)
: -133 dBc/Hz (@ 500 MHz, 100-kHz offset, with Opt-066)
: -122 dBc/Hz (@ 220 MHz, 25-kHz offset, with Opt-066)
*Important for measuring proximity spurious, phase noise, and narrowband communications
Request a Quote For This Product