Fluke 8846A High Performance Digital Multimeter 6.5-Digit
High Performance 6.5-Digit DMM
The Fluke 8846A 6.5 digit precision multimeter has the precision and versatility to handle your most demanding measurements, on the bench or in a system. This meter is high performance and feature rich, yet also remarkably easy to use.
This digital multimeter perform the functions you would expect to see in a multifunction DMM, including measuring volts, ohms, and amps. Basic V dc accuracy of up to 0.0024 %, 10 A current range, and a wide ohms range give you an unbeatable combination of measurement capability.
You can also use the 8846A to measure frequency and period, temperature and capacitance. The functions of a counter, capacitance meter, and thermometer are built in for unparalleled versatility. Extend the meters’ utility even more with their graphical display modes, including TrendplotTM paperless recorder mode, statistics and histograms—features you won’t find on other multimeters.
- 6.5 digit resolution
- Basic V dc accuracy of up to 0.0024 %
- Dual display
- 100 µA to 10 A current range, with up to 100 pA resolution
- Wide ohms range from 10 O to 1 GO with up to 10 µO resolution
- 2 x 4 ohms 4-wire measurement technique
- Measure frequency and period, capacitance and temperature
- USB memory drive port
- Fluke 45 and Agilent 34401A emulation
- Graphical display
- Trendplot™ paperless recorder mode, statistics, histogram
- CAT I 1000 V, CAT II 600 V
Request a Quote For This Product