Keithley 2450 Graphical Source Meter, 20W, 1A, 200V, 10fA/10nV Resolution
The Keithley 2450 is Keithley’s next-generation SourceMeter source measure unit (SMU) Instrument that truly brings Ohm’s law (current, voltage, and resistance) testing right to your fingertips. Its innovative graphical user interface (GUI) and advanced, capacitive touchscreen technology allow intuitive usage and minimize the learning curve to enable engineers and scientists to learn faster, work smarter, and invent easier. The Keithley 2450 is the SMU for everyone: a versatile instrument, particularly well-suited for characterizing modern scaled semiconductors, nano-scale devices and materials, organic semiconductors, printed electronics, and other small-geometry and low-power devices. All this combined with Keithley SMU precision and accuracy allow users to Touch, Test, InventTM with the new favorite go-to instrument in the lab for years to come.
- Capabilities of analyzers, curve tracers, and I-V systems at a fraction of their cost.
- Five-inch, high resolution capacitive touchscreen GUI
- 0.012% basic measure accuracy with 6½-digit resolution
- Enhanced sensitivity with new 20mV and 10nA source/ measure ranges
- Source and sink (4-quadrant) operation
- Four “Quickset” modes for fast setup and measurements
- Built-in, context-sensitive front panel help
- Front panel input banana jacks; rear panel input triaxial connections
- 2450 enhanced SCPI and TSP® scripting programming modes
- Model 2400 SCPI-compatible programming mode
- Front panel USB memory port for data/programming/ configuration I/O
Request a Quote For This Product