Keithley 2657A High Power System SourceMeter Instrument
The Model 2657A is a high voltage, high power, low current source measurement unit (SMU) instrument that delivers unprecedented power, precision, speed, flexibility, and ease of use to improve productivity in R&D, production test, and reliability environments. The Model 2657A is designed specifically for characterizing and testing high voltage electronics and power semiconductors, such as diodes, FETs, and IGBTs, as well as other components and materials in which high voltage, fast response, and precise measurements of voltage and current are required. The Model 2657A joins Keithley's Series 2600A family of power semiconductor characterization and test solutions to offer the highest power and best low current performance in the industry. These custom-configurable solutions are supported by the industry's most powerful parametric characterization software platforms to grow with you as your applications evolve.
The Model 2657A, like every Series 2600A SourceMeter instrument, offers a highly flexible, four-quadrant voltage and current source/load coupled with precision voltage and current meters.
- Source or sink up to 180W of DC or pulsed power (±3000V@20mA, ±1500V@120mA)
- 1fA low current resolution
- Dual 22-bit precision ADCs and dual 18-bit 1«s per point digitizers for high accuracy and high speed transient capture
- Fully TSP® compliant for easy system integration with other Series 2600A System SourceMeter models
- Combines a precision power supply, current source, DMM, arbitrary waveform generator, V or I pulse generator, electronic 18-bit load, and trigger controller - all in one instrument
- Includes TSP® Express characterization software, LabVIEW® driver, and Keithley's Test Script Builder software development environment
Request a Quote For This Product