Rohde Schwarz FSU26 High Performance Spectrum Analyzer, 20hz-26.5Ghz
FSU26 High Performance Spectrum Analyzer, 20hz-26.5Ghz
|See All 20Ghz-40Ghz From Rohde Schwarz||See All Products From Rohde Schwarz|
The R&S FSU spectrum analyzers are performance leaders in dynamic range, phase noise, level accuracy and resolution bandwidth- all factors that are essential for the user's ability to design, characterize, and manufacture next generation wireless elements.
- Frequency Range- 20 Hz to 26.5 GHz
- DANL- -158dBm (1 Hz RBW)
- Phase Noise (Typ.)- -133 dBc @ 10 KHz offset (1 Hz RBW)
- TOI (Typ.) +25 dBm
- Resolution Bandwidth- 1 Hz to 50 MHz
- DANL with Preamplifier option B24: typ. -168 dBm (1Hz RBW) @ 20 GHz
- Fast ACP in time domain
- Up to 70 measurments per second(including trace transfer via GPIB)
- Measurement routines for TOI, MC ACP(R), OBW, CCDF, APD, etc. as standard.
- Application firmware available for GSM/EDGE, Bluetooth, WCDMA/ HSPDA/ TD-SCDMA, CDMA-2000/ 1xEV-DV/ 1xEV-D0, etc.
Request a Quote For This Product