Rohde Schwarz SMU200A Vector Signal Generator 100khz-2.2/3/6Ghz
Vector Signal Generator 100khz-2.2/3/6Ghz
|See All Signal Generators From Rohde Schwarz||See All Products From Rohde Schwarz|
The R&S®SMU200A Vector Signal Generator not only combines up to two independent signal generators in one cabinet of only four height units, it also offers unrivalled RF and baseband characteristics. The generator has been designed to meet all requirements encountered in research and development of modern communication systems as well as in their production.
Due to its modular design, the R&S®SMU200A can be optimally adapted to the requirements of different applications. The first RF path can be equipped with one of the four available frequency options. The upper frequency limit of 2.2 GHz / 3 GHz / 4 GHz or 6 GHz is user-selectable. In addition, a second RF path can be installed with upper frequency limits of 2.2 GHz and 3 GHz. The lower frequency limit of all frequency options is 100 kHz.
Up to two generators can also be installed in the baseband section. They generate complex signals in realtime and are equipped with an arbitrary waveform generator with up to 128 Msample memory for I and Q (512 Mbyte). The signals generated in the different basebands can be added. Frequency offset of the individual signals is possible. The optional internal fading simulator provides up to 40 fading paths for simulating multipath propagation.
The R&S®SMU200A can be fitted with a wide range of options – for example, options for all of today's important digital standards as well as function and performance enhancements such as MIMO fading or phase coherence.
• Frequency options from 100 kHz to 2.2/3/4/6 GHz for the first RF path
• Optional second RF path up to 2.2 GHz or 3 GHz
• Up to two complete baseband paths
• I/Q modulator with 200 MHz RF bandwidth
• Very low SSB phase noise of typ. -135 dBc (f = 1 GHz, 20 kHz carrier offset, 1 Hz measurement bandwidth)
• Wideband noise of typ. -153 dBc (CW, f = 1 GHz, >5 MHz carrier offset, 1 Hz measurement bandwidth)
• Excellent ACLR of typically +70 dB for 3GPP FDD
• Very high level repeatability of 0.05 dB
• Baseband generator with universal coder for realtime signal generation
• Arbitrary waveform generator with up to 64 MSamples
• Intuitive user interface with graphical display of signal flow (block diagram)
• Context-sensitive help system
• Very short frequency setting times (• Electronic attenuator up to 6 GHz over the full level range
• Can be remote-controlled via GPIB and LAN
• Digital Standard Eutra/LTE available
• USB connectors for keyboard, mouse and memory stick
Request a Quote For This Product