Stanford Research CG635 2Ghz Synthesized Clock Generator
|See All 500Mhz-6Ghz From Stanford Research||See All Products From Stanford Research|
The Stanford Research CG635 generates extremely stable square wave clocks between 1µHz and 2.05GHz. The instrument's high frequency resolution, low jitter, fast transition times, and flexible output levels make it ideal for use in the development and testing of virtually any digital component, system or network.
Clean clocks are critical in systems that use high-speed ADCs or DACs. Spurious clock modulation and jitter create artifacts and noise in acquired signals and in reconstructed waveforms.
- Clocks from 1µHz to 2.05GHz
- Random jitter <1ps rms
- 16 digits of frequency resolution
- 80ps rise and fall times
- CMOS, PECL, ECL, LVDS & RS-485
- Phase control and time modulation
- PRBS for eye-pattern testing
- OCXO and rubidium timebase
Request a Quote For This Product