Stanford Research DS360 Ultra-Low Disortion Function Generator
|See All Function Generators From Stanford Research||See All Products From Stanford Research|
The performance of a low distortion analog source and the precision of direct digital synthesis (DDS) is combined in the DS360. With less than 0.001 % total harmonic distortion (THD), 25 ppm frequency accuracy, and a broad range of features including sweeps and bursts, the DS360 is the ideal source for audio frequency applications.
Unlike conventional RC oscillators, the DS360 uses digital signal processing and a precision 20-bit D/A converter to provide better than -100 dB distortion over the audio frequency range. With its DDS architecture the DS360 has the features and flexibility of a contemporary synthesized function generator. Careful shielding and board layout keep the output noise to a minimum, making the DS360 the instrument of choice for audio research and development, manufacturing, and automated testing.
- 10 mHz to 200 kHz frequency range
- <-100 dBc distortion (to 20 kHz)
- Sine, square, white and pink noise
- 20 µVpp to 40 Vpp output range
- Linear and log frequency sweeps
- 25 ppm frequency accuracy
- SPDIF/EIAJ and AES-EBU outputs
- Balanced and unbalanced outputs
- RS-232 and GPIB interfaces
Request a Quote For This Product