Tekronix 370A Curve Tracer
|See All Component Test Equipment From Tektronix||See All Products From Tektronix|
The 370A, the world standard for high resolution curve tracers is used in a wide variety of applications. The 370A performs DC parametric characterization of transistors, thyristors, diodes, SCRs, MOSFETs, optoelectronic components, solar cells, solid state displays and other semiconductor devices.
In the R&D lab, it is used for characterization of new designs, extraction of SPICE parameters, failure analysis and data sheet generation.
In manufacturing test, the 370A is used to verify device quality and process monitoring.
• High Precision Measurements of Semiconductor Devices
- Up to 2000 Volts or 10 Amp Sourcing
- Up to 220 Watts
- 1 Nanoamp Measurement Resolution
• Down to 2 Millivolt Measurement Resolution
• Waveform Comparison
• Envelope Display
• Waveform Averaging
• Dot Cursor
• Kelvin Sense Measurements
• Fully Programmable
• 3.5-Inch MS DOS¬Compatible Disk Storage to Save and Recall Setups
Request a Quote For This Product