Rohde Schwarz FSW8 Signal/Spectrum Analyzer 2hz-8Ghz
|See All 6Ghz-20Ghz From Rohde Schwarz||See All Products From Rohde Schwarz|
The high-performance R&S®FSW signal and spectrum analyzer was developed to meet demanding customer requirements. Offering low phase noise, wide analysis bandwidth and straightforward and intuitive operation, the analyzer makes measurements fast and easy.
Developers of oscillators, synthesizers or transmit systems benefit from the R&S®FSW analyzer's excellent dynamic range for phase noise measurements. At 10 kHz offset from the carrier, the R&S®FSW achieves phase noise of –137 dBc (1 Hz) for a 1 GHz carrier and –128 dBc (1 Hz) for a 10 GHz carrier. At 100 Hz offset from the carrier, values of –110 dBc (1 Hz) and –90 dBc (1 Hz) are attained. The R&S®FSW therefore outperforms previous analyzers by more than 10 dB.
- Frequency list mode: fast measurement on up to 300 frequencies with different analyzer settings triggered by just a single remote control command
- Measurement of different power levels in the time domain in just a single sweep (multisummary marker)
- Frequency counter with 0.1 Hz resolution at < 50 ms measurement time
- Fast ACP measurement in the time domain using channel filters or in the frequency domain using FFT sweep
- 10Mhz Analysis Bandwidth as standard
- High spurious-free dynamic range of > 100 dBc
- 400 Msample I/Q memory depth
- Fast identification and analysis of spurious emissions
Request a Quote For This Product